lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

         I do really love summertime, but not because I can travel to amazing places and live unbelievable adventures like tv shows or like people use to post in their social networks. December is one of my favorite months because is the moment when everything starting to end and hopes about holidays comes to reality. January is the month I love most than any other because I love the heat. I love to be in bed knocked out by the 35 degrees.

The reason because I love summer is that I can stay in my city with family and friends, hanging around with them and visiting places such as beaches or valley near of Copiapó.

           This season is the one I wait for because is the moment when I can read a lot of books and write whenever I want without being worried about university works or wasting time assisting to classes I don’t like. My family usually gives me many books of my favorite authors in Christmas, which ones I spend all January reading. Once I end those books I search for others in the web to upload them to my tablet so I keep myself entertained all the time between books and tv series.


         You can see I’m not a person who likes moving and sporting so much, so in this season I use to gain weight (more than others. I don’t have a season when I lose weight :( ). But it’s the moment to reload energy for the rest of the year, I need to do absolutely nothing.

3 comentarios:

  1. I don't know how you like to be knocked out by the heat of the summer, I'm like a vampire, I prefer shadows and a cooler weather. Anyway, I hope you spend a beautiful summer in Copiapó :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you are a little adventurous friend, but I love you anyway

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow that intellectual Jordan! I don't read much like you in summer :( and I'm also a person who doesn't like do sports haha

    ResponderEliminar