martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

This theme is one of my favorites topics because watching series is like the 95% the way I use to waste my life and I love it as much as donuts and chocolate (not, I’m not Homer, sorry).

Can I cry?
            I’m trying to remember what tv serie I watched for the first time and I don’t remember (maybe Doctor Quinn, Bewitched or I Dream Of Jeannie –I really really loved the last one), but if I think about the most important in my teen years was Sabrina, The Teeange Witch. I remember I loved every single thing in this show: the house where she lived with her aunts, her workplaces, the characters (what kind of monster could not have fall in love with Harvey?) and the most bitter and loveable cat in the tv world, Salem. I’ll never be able to forget you, Sabrina <3.


Murphy, the sick person <3
            When I grew up I started to watch Nip/Tuck, one of the most sick and dramatic shows I’ve ever seen (others similar shows are Glee, American Horror Story or Scream Queens, all of them created by the same person, Ryan Murphy. Does he have a problem?). I always hoped that McNamara and Troy fell in love with each other but it only happened in a dream one of them had. Nip/Tuck caught my attention (beside its sickness) because it’s a representation of how stupid and empty can be american society at the same time we can find emotional scenes among characters. 


            I can’t end this post if I don’t mention others shows that have marked my life like Six Feet Under, Black Mirror, Breaking Bad,  Brothers and Sisters, Friends or Orange Is The New Black (there will be a lot that I forget now but it’s not because they are bad or boring u.u).
Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario