lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

                Learning English at University is a good experience because it allows us to keep practicing this language, something very important if we consider there are not many chances to do it if you are not directly involved with it.

 English is something that employers ask for you as an applicant for jobs increasingly in this everyday more globalized world. But it’s not only important for this. I like learning English for others reasons too, more important, like watching series without having to read the subtitles or to understand songs.

The English blog really helps to practice that language because it requires me to search for words I didn’t know or popular expressions that are not easy to translate.

Good things of blogging in the English class are practicing the language (like I said before), expressing our ideas in English and knowing about classmates too. I think a bad thing is you have to write in few words topics that demands more explanations.

I know I have to improve my English because I used to talk stuttering, something totally related to my insecurity with the language. So, I’ll have to focus specially on my speaking and listening skills.

If I could change something about the use of the blogs in this class, maybe I’d change the moment when you have to comment others entries because sometimes I don’t know what to say about what I am reading but that’s a problem of my boring head.


Outside the English class I don’t use so much English, but I used to watch a lot of series and hear music in English so I try to understand what people say in this language without drawing on subtitles or lyrics.

3 comentarios:

  1. You really use English every day, and every moments. Don´t lie my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The best part is being able to comment , so I can say what I think of you . See you in another blog! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved that you commented my blog almost every time :D And dont' be shy about the accent and your insecurities about english! it only takes practice :D XOXO

    ResponderEliminar