lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2015

My passion

                It’s not easy to me talking about my passion, because I’m not a very passionate person. Despite, there is some things that I really love to do, like read books, write stories, watch tv series or listen music. But I’m going to choose two of them and the most important to me is writing and reading.


                Literature is important to me because it allows me to know many worlds, styles, thoughts, etc, without moving out of my desk. It doesn’t mean that I love every book in the universe or that I think everyone in the planet has to love books because it’s the only way we’re going to be smarter and wiser. I hate those people who think reading makes them better than others that watch tv or something.

              



  I’ve went to some workshops about literature. The first I went was about poetry, then I apply to one of iniciation in narrative. Others workshops I’ve been are about stories, microstories and authors. Currently I belong to a workshop about gay literature where we read and talk about writers and poets like Beatriz Preciado, Néstor Perlongher, Pedro Lemebel, Severo Sarduy, Mauricio Wacquez, José Donoso and others. All of them known by rule-breaking works. When I write, they are my influences.


                Sadly, university and studies don’t let me to dedicate all the time I’d like to my passion, but I hope things change sometime.  

5 comentarios:

  1. I´m sure you´ll become a writer who inspires others.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://seriespeliculasingles.blogspot.cl/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. we know that you aren't passionate person, I hope you can write a best seller and you remember the old friends ajjaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Literature invites you to dream and fly =)

    ResponderEliminar