martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

Thinking about what I want to do after my graduation is not easy, I don’t really know it. But if I am sure about something is that I want to get back to my hometown, Copiapó. Every time I visit my city and meet with my family and friends I reinforce the idea of myself living surrounded by my loved ones.


Although, Copiapó is not a city where journalists can find job easily, so I don’t know if I could be able to do it.


            

In the professional level, I’d like to specialize in the field of communication researches, making studios and investigations. But talking about actually journalist work, I’d prefer print media.



Other of my interests is writing. I usually go to writing workshops where I share differents texts that I make and we share our opinions of literature. So, it’s my dream to dedicate all my life to this area, reading and writing.



            All I know is when I try to imagine my life in five years more, I see myself in Copiapó, writing stories and poems, working in a quiet place and with all the people I love.

3 comentarios:

  1. I hope your dreams come true, and you can live in your city..it's a way better than living in Santiago

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope that the desert does not make you into a mummy. When making my travel programs, I will visit that oasis.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would love to visit Copiapó! Invite me someday! :D

    ResponderEliminar