lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

The best/worst concert of my life

I don’t go to concerts often, because I like going to gigs of my very favourite bands only. So, the best concert I’ve been and I’m never going to forget is the show of The Killers in the first version of Lollapalooza in Chile in 2011.









 It was the best concert for me because was the first time that I could see the most important band of my teenager years soundtrack. I knew every song and I really enjoyed having them in front of me. But, I have to say that minutes after the show began I started to feel really bad because Brandon Flowers, the vocalist, was very energetic and he didn’t stop to invite the people to jump. 







This was very complicated to me because my height. I’m small so I had to try to get out of the crowd, something not too easy. I think I look like a desperate boy and people feel sorry for me. One of those persons, maybe a boy, took my hand and hold me on to a place with less people where I could finally breath. I ended singing The Killers’s songs thousands miles away from the band of my adolescence, a little sad but grateful of still being alive.

7 comentarios:

  1. The Killers its such a good band, its awesome you had the oportunity to see them.

    seriespeliculasingles.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the same problem going to concerts. I hate standing in the front line because people go crazy sometimes. Nevertheless I bet that was a fun concert!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. my dear friend, you will improve your physical condition to ejoy these events...

    ResponderEliminar