jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

My name is Jordán Raúl Véliz Vergara ("Jordán" like the river in Spanish, not like the basketball player). I'm from Copiapó, a city located near of the Atacama Desert. 

Copiapó, Atacama, Chile.

I was born on 29th June 1990. I studied in three schools and secondary I studied in Liceo Católico Atacama. On 2010 I started to study Law but it was very bored so I decided to give up on 2011 and I started to make me ready to P.S.U. with the wish of enter to Journalism in Universidad de Chile.

My family is made up of my mother Ana, my father Raúl, my brother Tani, my sister-in-law Francesca, my nephew Vicente and my dog Luna.

I had to left my family in Copiapó to come to live in Santiago. Life here is very fast and sometimes it’s stressful but I think I have been able to adapt. However I love Copiapó and I always want to get back there.


Finally, I like reading, writing, listening music, watching tv series and meeting with friends.

4 comentarios:

  1. Great. I'm glad you gave up Law. I studied it for one year and I slept in every class.

    Good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My grandfather born in copiapo city so I always have listened stories about it. Also i'm so happy for you change of mind about law :) i like to be your classmate :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that your name is very interesting because Jordán like the river in Spanish and you live in Copiapó. This city is very nice and beauty.

    You title is very sad!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When I went to Copiapo I discovered the cinnamon ice cream and I really loved it!!!! please bring me a little bit when you go ahahaha


    ResponderEliminar